Sunday, October 26, 2003

He bled until the oceans turned red.

I cannot foresee the turbulence with precision; I only know that it is there.

I feel left out.

Marxist alienation.

The machine is crippling me. The silence is driving me insane. The white noise isn't helping me either.

I owe you a life.

Bleed this pain. Breathe this anger and then jump into the lake and remember me.

You can't take away the resentment you gave me. You can't take away the love you crippled. Expect me to be waiting with a steel pipe and maybe a gun.

Pull the trigger if you're smart. Pick me. Pick me and then let me pull the trigger into the hollow chambers of your heart. I'm tired of bringing you back to life. Did I try too hard? Did I hand you that death letter to soon? Pack up and run because they are here. All of them are here and nothing we can do is going to stop them. Self medication will no longer help. You can't ignore us. You grew up with us and you will die with us.

The auditory hallucinations preoccupy me.

Burn the obelisk.