Friday, October 15, 2004

Thanks for letting her put her cigarette butts out on my heart. I should hate you, but I can't--try as I may. There is no shield except the one you put up yourself. Your heart is your kennel, now unleash the dogs.

Words fall out of my head like rain. There is nothing unnatural here. Language is our biggest mistake and our strongest addiction. These are all just symbols for the pain we feel inside, or the happiness, misery, greed, anger, resentment . . . it just so happens that I dwell on the negative. I don't write when I'm happy because I don't need to. I can accept my happiness. I can accept my joy. Here is where I come to cry. Here is where we all come to cry. Click on the next blog and you'll see what I mean. We have nowhere to drown our sorrow. We are all trying to reach out and connect but are somehow failing. I only wish I could read everyone's blog, but I see the same thing for the most part. I see that you are in pain and that I am in pain and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home