Thursday, January 13, 2005

Did I say outloud that I am not impressed? Sing me a song that will make my ears bleed. Have a tendency to doubt. Have a voice in my head that I cannot put out no matter how hard I try. The rocking chair only rocks so far before sinking into the ground and being covered with dirt. Spectacle spectators roaming your mind with a magnifying glass. They are dissapointed with all of the deep thoughts you had concerning their actions. Breathe no easier, because they will cripple you the minute they get the chance. Our only hope is not God, but a man that lives under the bridge in the land that you helped burn to the ground. All except for that solitary bridge that connects that continent to ours. Help him help you manufacture lies and maybe the two of you can get away with it and have a good laugh about it when you are old, decaying and out of ideas. Love no one that cannot steal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home