Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bandaged discrepancy. Board up all exits and learn to recover in the dark where all of your fears lurk--waiting for the moment that you snap and pull the trigger at all the things that damaged you. No mercy for the culprits--you own them now.

Learn to disown. Pull the trigger without knowing. Become another person, then get on a plane and don't look back. Look at the sun, the stars, infinity.

Instantly cleansed.

Powdered. Two scoops and I don't remember.

If only

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

The hubby and I have often wondered what kind of life would be out there for us if we just sold everything and disappeared with the boy. It's tempting.

2:19 PM  
Blogger darl said...

I guess it depends. It would make me sad to be away from my family . . .

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home