Monday, August 28, 2006

When I'm done. You won't be there when I'm.

Sick with it. Never fail.

Irrational rations. Tyranny. I grew tired and now I'm wasted. Closer by the hour. I can hear him closer. Smother me til my ears bleed. You can't save me from the hatred in my heart. I need it to create, to vent, to love, to act, to survive, to stay sane.

Dangling fears, but I'm blind with apathy. Don't love me. It will only make it hurt more when you find out how I really feel.

Daggers.

Why'd you have to lie. Was the illusion worth it?


1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Don't love me. It will only make it hurt more when you find out how I really feel.

Daggers.

Why'd you have to lie. Was the illusion worth it?


Once again, you are reading my mind!! I kinda like it...

Ha, hahaha.... ;-)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home