Friday, January 19, 2007

Sanctuary from my thoughts is what I seek.

I keep seeing you in my dreams. Are you dreaming of me as well, or am i just as foolish as I ever was?

You broke something in me, and we both know I'll never be the same again. Is that bad? Or is it what you had planned all along?

I am your passenger, but don't ever forget that I have a bomb for a heart.

Filtered dreams and cigarettes. You are swelling from all of the lies you told. You are swelling because you miss me, . . . I just wish you could realize how much I still need to hear that.

Stretch the truth. Make the truth truculent. Tell it to run deep into the woods, and never look back. Tell it what a demon I am. How I will unveil it and tear its face off until I can sleep again. I will tear until all of the toxins from your lies leave my system and I am nothing but a shell again . . . but I have a plan this time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home