Friday, June 08, 2007

Discussing waves of atrophy. His cape is too long. His ego too short.

Tell me what it feels like to feel. Give me a glimpse and I'll give you the world. Give me the world and maybe all of these voices will stop haunting me. Why does it hurt you to hear what I hear? I'm tired of being told not to dream. I'm tired of being told that it's all for me when I don't control the visions that unfold--I just encourage them and hope that they destroy what they need to destroy.

Drawing the lines that will imprison me. Breaking the cage that squeezes me tighter. Freedom to recite dead poetry. Metaphors have atrophied his deliveries. Blind lyricists. Focus on what is not final. Focus on change. Transcendence. Don't be afraid, I've got you by the throat and I know exactly at one point we need to squeeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home