Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where reality collapses. Exceed the demon, punish the cherubs. I can't see what I can't feel. I can't feel what I've dissasociated myself from. The fear won't leave me. I've got nothing left to salvage. Write over me until I disappear. Burning dimly in the daylight. Scorched.

I can't breathe. I can't think when I can't destroy. There are rhythms I can't shake. There is a lot I can't shake. Stand in for me. Play the part. Play the demi-god, then tell them you've destroyed yourself while searching for enlightement. They won't like it at first, but then they'll learn to think. Once they learn to think, they'll learn to destroy themselves.

My work is done. End. But there is no end. This is perpetual hell. I can't effect. I can only defect and hate you for being a deadbeat father. Revolution is the place where all dreams go to whither. I'm hungry for your tears. I'm hungry for your black heart. I'm a cannibal with an appreciation for vengeance. I'm a mean spirit, but don't look so surprised--I got it from watching you.

Second tier. The dive is beautiful. True love. Desperate. Romantic. Play that love song. Break all the feelings she used to have. I'm sorry I left you stranded. The pieces of me that I gave you were all false. There is evil in my heart, but I'm not sorry. I wish there were more time to hit you over the head with all of the voices in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home