Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So I had a vision. What to do with that vision.

Innoculate. The pressure to create. Never quite real. Creating is a state of being. Every movement is a creation. I am a shark.

Text has conned us.

Text has coined me.

Text.

Next in line. For the. I am falling apart. There are no answers in the text. It has failed. This is failure. It fails.

I am a number.

7

I had a.

He left. Her. And now.

He failed. Language.

The text. Could not prepare him. It is very sad. He cannot live.

Why.

He changed.

A meditation on abandonment, nothing more. He tired. Of thinking. So he got. Lobotomy. Tex
t
f a i
l e d
He has not been fed brains.
God is not here. He is on break.

Break.

Great.
God.
Almight
Tee
His education made him sad.
This is a linear narrative.
Now.
Not.
I lied.
I am a liar, but I am not God.

I am a mammal.
He will not trust.
Do not enter.
Inter.
Up
is the only way.
Love.
Is here.
in your
absent.
violence.
Lay with the lambs.
All will be calm. Drugs
will not help. This one will have to be done in seclusion. Nightmares. cannot - help. = God *sa))--a rose for Ra. his KingDom is near. She lies. With accuracy. But he has built. The perfect. Bomb. There is not bond he will not try to break. He knows. That. It was all a script. Action! Roll! Enact! Engage. It is near. Illegible. Ill. Defunct.

Curtain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home