Thursday, April 06, 2006

Elevation. Eating wire. He does not feel patience. He sees the writing on the wall and it upsets the image that he has delicately placed in the back of his mind.

Crumpled ashes.

Did I forget?

You want.

Demands, but he forgot the list.

Says

I'm not that man anymore. You killed him and I don't know how to bring him back. I'm trying, I tried and now I'm tired. Twist, distort, whatever you need to do--but all I can say is "I'm sorry."

Dislodged

Don't forget to die. Don't forget rebirth. The parade, that he was wrong. Or was he?

You keep hearing voices. It's o.k. so long as you don't do what they tell you to do.

Broken is

Don't look surprised. That's how they want you to look.

Bothering

Hearing becomes complicated. Cacophony. Surrender, . . . dismay.

The feast is over, the king has gone home.

Alive or buried well.

I bought these images at the store, in a fun pack. Guaranteed to numb your mind for hours.

I'm

Here's to wishing I could feel again.

I never asked you to bury yourself, but I want you to know that you've done a really sloppy job.

Hunting cannibals.

I don't trust you.

I'm sorry that I'm a collossal mind-fuck, but I can't help it--the voices keep telling me what to do.




4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I bought these images at the store, in a fun pack. Guaranteed to numb your mind for hours.


I'm sorry that I'm a collossal mind-fuck, but I can't help it--the voices keep telling me what to do.

These would make great T-shirts!

Hey sweetie! How's it going?

9:26 AM  
Blogger darl said...

Funny you should mention t-shirts, I've been toying with the idea. . hehe((. . I"m doing well, still battling the thesis monster ;) hope you're doing well.

12:38 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh yes, quite well over here.

I bet the t-shirts would fly off of the shelves!

What are you getting your upper graduate work in?

5:31 AM  
Blogger M said...

Upper graduate? Post graduate? I may have said it wrong... Still early yet and we've got a soccer game this morning. *as she is stiffling a yawn*

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home