Thursday, February 02, 2006

Keep the faith in your mind and the gun in your hand.

Hollow tipped. Gasoline.

I loved you, why'd you have to be a dream? Leave me near the water.

I'm a fish, is that why you keep trying to gut me?

Morphine. I keep saying it, but nobody listens.

Reach for nothing and nothing will ever come. You reached for me but it was too late and now you wonder why I'm broken. What goes down must plummet. Pliant memories, you're a black and white hallucination complete with silver residue. Poisoned.

Remember when you shattered me into a million little pieces and I pretended to come back together again? It was nice of you to play along, but I need you to bury me now because I still remember everything.





5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hey Sweetheart! You in a funk? Have you been anywhere neat lately? When was the last time you drove by that house with the hole in the middle across the street from Niko-Niko's?

2:50 PM  
Blogger darl said...

Thank you for caring. I'm o.k., just been busy with work and fotofest coming up. I drove past it (the holey house) Saturday but I didn't look at it as I'm easily distracted, hehe(( Hope you're having a good Valentine's day.

1:08 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oooh, fotofest! Is it an industry thing or can the public come? I'd love to see more of your work. :-)

2:49 PM  
Blogger darl said...

it's public. . . our opening at m2 is on march the 10th. . but the work will be up for about a month I think.

http://m2-houston.com

Yeah. I'm in rare form lately, so it should be interesting. Hoping for a solid show.

10:42 PM  
Blogger M said...

Will have to look into it. Owen is out of school that day & I have the day off. Thanks for the web address. :-)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home