Saturday, January 21, 2006

Got tagged. What can I say?

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Photographer
2. Electronic Reference Assistant
3. Produce Boy
4. Sandwich Artist

Four movies I could watch over and over:
In order of favorites
1. Citizen Kane
2. Being There
3. The Godfather
4. Traffic

Four places I've lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Houston, TX
3. Hockley, TX
4. Vienne, France

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Medium
3. House
4. The office

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Israel
2. Guatemala
3. Barcelona
4. Venice

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. amazon.com
3. imdb.com
4. cnn.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mom's Spaghetti
2. Pizza
3. Sushi
4. Pho

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Venice
2. New Mexico
3. Vegas working on one of my photo projects
4. An art museum

.Four Bloggers I am tagging: Four people who send annoying forwards, be it a chain letter or some lame cripe no one wants to read. You know who you are.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Ah! Darl... unwrapped! :-D

9:51 PM  
Blogger darl said...

hehe(( I make perfect sense now.

10:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

hahahaha! My son is giggling at your picture. :-D He likes it. He says it's funny. 5 year olds are pretty neat.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home