Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Infest what you detest. Maimed.

Bombs bringing down the temples in my heart, but I can survive. I can hold on and with my last breath show them what an explosion is really like.

Stronger meditations when night blankets the soul. In love with dreaming, sad that I'm awake.

You lied but that's o.k. because everyone lies. Some lies just hurt more than others and then some are just stupid.

Stay near in case I vomit. I want you to see how sick you make me.

Restless, I know, but I'll be done soon and we can go home. I promise, I just won't promise twice.

Moderate pain, it's the only way you'll survive. I'm sorry I became your murderer and that I wear a badge, but it's for identification purposes. So that people know who did this to them when I'm gone. It's scary, I know, but be patient and it will be done.

Borders and melancholy.

Trapped in a crowd. Could you feel my love with all of those people around us? How I picked you and knew? How I dreamt and woke up shaking only to find out it wasn't you?

Drive

l

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home