Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ticking.

Not recovered. I sent you a warning and watched you dance on it from the highway. I can forgive.

Not withstanding. I hate these little games that we keep playing. I wanted to make you flesh, but fell to pieces when I realized I was not God.

Believe the billboards. They'll make you feel better than any of your dumb acquaintences ever could.

Feel for me, because I hate you and I don't know how to stop.

Send me the bill for all of the damage that I caused.

Human cespool. They serve all of your favorites and there's a rumor going around that the mayor will be there. A good networking opportunity, at least that's what I heard.

Be alive, just because.

She did not drown, I found her that way when I was cleaning the pool.

Take me to the

The chorus broke the fall. Stop stopping my heart and I'll stop crying.

3 Comments:

Blogger darl said...

"Your latest poetic justice pretty much sums up how I feel towards a lot of my exes."

Well, it's a good thing you disposed of them. hehe((

I'm doing well. Thank you for asking and thanks for stopping by!

11:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

"Not withstanding. I hate these little games that we keep playing.
Feel for me, because I hate you and I don't know how to stop.
Send me the bill for all of the damage that I caused."



I feel this way about a certain person and too bad for both of us, we can't get away from each other. Again, you have tapped into my psyche. How do you do that???


Merry Christmas.

7:09 PM  
Blogger darl said...

Thanks for the Holiday cheer! Merry Christmas!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home