Thursday, January 05, 2006

Horror stricken heart_
bound to collapse
relapse

Tied soundly, deftly, then lowered into the lake but I don't have a sword. Swear. Pastiche. I didn't mean to do it.

Lover.

Free me from. Your hatred. If you hate me. Just hate me.

Adore me when you think I'm god-like, hate me when I'm human. Born today, devoured tommorow.

Severed dreams. Gently.

She was an ideal, but oh do I miss the illusion.

Thirsty verses.

Learn to sound the siren in your head. Hooked. Remember. Dismember. Misrepresented.

Your words only make me stronger, but still they burn--so watch your filthy mouth.

Animal.

Composure broken, but I'm still alive. Love me now, not when I'm gone. Not when you've killed me.

3 Comments:

Blogger darl said...

Thank you Jen.

They're not poems really. . .they're more like drawings I think. hehe((, but thanks for indulging--it gets lonely on this drawing board sometimes.

11:28 PM  
Blogger M said...

Adore me when you think I'm god-like, hate me when I'm human. Born today, devoured tommorow.


I feel like this more often than not. love to ya Darl-ing! mhn

11:24 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks for coming by the "other" spot. I agreed wholeheartedly that we're going through the same stuff. We should just tell everybody to bugger off, but then they just get all self-righteous again.

Dang-it-all...

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home