Sunday, January 01, 2006

I in idle fields dreaming of a safer place. Sanctuary.

Thanks for the drugs. Thanks for the carbon. For the enamel. For the teeth. For the scraping.

It's o.k. if I weird you out because I won't be here for long. I am an illusion and it's time you woke up.

Keep having love affairs, it's alright. Broken window. It's alright. Watch it shatter.

Worth the price of reason. It was the season and now we're cold. My heart is a timebomb but you ignored the warning and I'm still sad. You want sensitivity when all I have are emotions and a crater from where my faith collapsed.

Forget how it feels and make yourself appear. I can't make you.

Took time.

But now you're gone. From my head. Nevermind.

Shuffle the memories and maybe the bad ones won't hurt so much when you remember them.

Still

They sting and I just want to cripple you.




1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Very nice, love.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home