Saturday, January 21, 2006

Because she felt alone. Well how do you feel now that I don't care?

Cold I hope.

Never one to learn.

Feelings.

Talking hype. Whispered it in my ear. She's not your type.

Listen and forget. Twenty eight voices, I counted them just the other day.

I can steal all of your thoughts but selling them is a joke.

Having trouble remembering what it is I believed in.

Rough life. When I buried you. No, I wasn't there but I could see it in my head and it's still there. Vivid.

A little bit nauseous.

No one else knows except all of the people I told you not to tell. Not as strong.

My cadence. Dancing approbate.

May have made that up. I keep losing track, but I've said that before.

Tear

Which one is it? Cadence broken. Wings for Emily. I hate Emily.

Creation created. Stop.

In time to turn yourself in, if that's what you want. I don't know an Emily. Well maybe, but it shouldn't matter. We're just talking here. Just saying that maybe she can fly and I can dream.

Electric

That's how he felt, so I stole his thunder.

I am losing the war because I lost the memo.

Slowly stinging.

The hive

High-five. When I went blind.

It's nice that you noticed. I'm just sad I didn't notice back.

Would love to obsess again, but I think you broke me with that last number you pulled.

Register chimes

Change. And now he's sad that you sold all of his favorite miracles even after you promised you'd save him one.

Ready for all the things you never promised.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home