Thursday, April 03, 2008

Renewed hope, revoked tremors. I'm shaking yet hardly breaking. I put my faith in you--and now I'd like to take that faith back. I'd like to forget all the bad thoughts I've had about you and not think anymore. I am channeling my power animal--while wondering what a power animal is. Mine is deformed--limping languidly into the night. I climbed the mountain to end the war, but now I'm all alone. The wolves have stopped howling. I am reawakened. No longer afraid of the night. No longer afraid of your treachery. I'm sorry that I'm breaking you. That my mind works so nefariously to avenge the inane. Walk. Walk and think. Thoughts compiling. I need a plan. Always a plan. Warring nationalism. I'm a patriot. Look at the love in my heart. Look at the love drip from the wall. Look at the love in my eyes. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home