Saturday, May 30, 2009

I have these dreams where everything disappears and then I realize it's not a dream. My fault. Thanks for being strong. Thanks for enduring this mess I call me.

I picked up the ashes and shot them out of the cannon, but I still can't forgive you. Perhaps it's not my place to forgive, so I'll just keep hating you for leaving me with only memories.

Decipher. Decide. Push. Break. Broken.

I had no dreams, no ambitions--just a pain in my stomach from where all the knowledge fled. My fists are tired of fighting, so I'm buying a gun.

Bad habits kill everyone.

Tap out the rhythm and maybe they will come or maybe they were all part of the dream. I have these images stuck in my head. I wish I could tear them to shreds then build an empire where no one crosses. Inconsiderate considerations--I'm the aberration, I'm the one you hate.

Don't tread the thread. I've got no advice to sell you, except don't be me. Medicate 'til the voices go away. Don't believe that you can hear the future. The voices are lying to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home